MENTAL HEALTH DOCS
An Integrated Wellness Approach
In your pursuit of natural health and wellness, an integrated clinic that provides mental health counseling and psychological testing, naturopathic medicine, chiropractic care, massage therapy, nutritional counseling, and other holistic practices could be your one-stop center for healing the body, mind, and spirit. An integrated facility can provide excellent psychological and holistic care for patients struggling with anxiety, stress, chronic pain, weight loss, infertility challenges, and other medical and psychological problems. Wellness centers such as these often prioritize non-invasive, medication-free approaches to mental and physical issues. With the collaborative efforts of many types of health and wellness providers, the underlying contributors to your mind and body problems can be managed naturally and very effectively.
A multi-disciplinary team of holistically-oriented healthcare professionals can work together to create the most effective and comprehensive treatment for you, providing health-optimizing and lasting solutions. Through applying an understanding of natural medicines and organic living to individuals with psychological and physical ailments, suffering can be relieved and optimal and sustainable wellness promoted.
These skilled providers help people to heal and recover their psychological balance and increase personal growth and overall well-being. The goal of wellness counseling is to provide the body, mind, and spirit with the healing intelligence of botanical and herbal compounds, vitamins and mineral supplements, and the use of holistic living principles.
A variety of services are available at an integrated wellness center. Some of these include:
- Psychological counseling for mental health matters and life stressors, including individual, couples, or family therapy
- Coaching and psychological consultation
- Crisis intervention and management
- Diagnostic assessments using psychological tests
- Chiropractic care treatments, including medical and diagnostic evaluations, testing, and treatments
- Chiropractic spinal adjustments
- Therapeutic and relaxation massage
- Acupuncture therapies
- Physical, postural, and rehabilitative exercises and therapies
- Dietary analysis and testing to identify allergies, sensitivities, the body’s toxic burden, and other environmental intolerances
- Hormonal testing and assessment
- Counseling on the selection of vitamins and nutritional supplements to best meet individual health maintenance and healing needs
- Educational programs on natural stress management and living an organic lifestyle
Maximize Your Healing Potential
The body knows how to heal itself, so why aren’t your current symptoms resolving? Something must be blocking your healing potential. Blockage implies that there is a flow within the body that is impaired. Some of these include blood circulation, nerve flow, energy flow through the acupuncture meridians, electrical flow, and lymph flow. Chiropractors, acupuncturists, and manual therapeutic bodyworkers are intimately familiar with many of these processes. There are also vital energy flows which connect the spinal cord, the nervous system, and the endocrine system to the body’s electromagnetic field. Reiki practitioners and other energy healing specialists address the body on this level of healing. Toxic stressors can cause the flow within the body to become blocked. Under normal circumstances, such stressors trigger helpful and restorative healing responses from the body. But too much stress creates a toxic burden. These toxic stressors must be neutralized, and future insults avoided, to restore health and homeostasis.
No posts found.